Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ezra Says...

I'm putting myself up for sale. This family isn't working out for me. They insist on changing my clothes when I'm covered in vomit. And today Momma dropped me. Sort of. She fell holding me. I'm fine, she's fine (a little scraped up...so's dad for that matter). But come on! First that dog and now this. Anyway if you're looking for a baby, I've recently developed the *action pincer-grip* in my left hand, I have giant blue eyes, a button nose and a goofy smile. My rates are reasonable, I'll even consider a 'rent to own' situation.

Ezra

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ezra,

I will talk to my boss. She has mentioned that she likes little ones frequently. I think if she could get one with out all hassle of being pregnant we could work something out.

Grandma said...

Is there a reserve price, or is it open bidding? Is there an option to return the product should he cry and keep Grandma up?

Home

Home